May 19, 2008

The importance of scheduling in advance!


I take my time with each and every session I photograph, enjoying the time we spend together and striving to produce the highest quality images you can possibly get. Because of the immense time spent both during our session and in post production, I can only handle 2-3 sessions a week.

I am in record demand these days, causing wait times to be longer and longer. Each colorful happy face on my calender above represents a session. With 5 sessions this upcoming week alone, and a whopping 20 sessions this month, I am well over my capacity...

Yet, I continue to receive calls and emails every day from people wanting me to "squeeze" them in next week. I hate to turn parents away, but as my demand grows, it gets more and more difficult to schedule everyone exactly when they want it. This points at the importance of scheduling your session in advance, at least 4-6 weeks.

For all of you that do have forethought of booking me ahead of time, I cannot thank you enough. I know there is always that unexpected newborn that comes early, for babies under 10 days old, please do not hesitate to call right away, I will always try to fit you in, no matter how busy I may be.

Thank you to everyone in the community that values my talent and art, it is a blessing in my life and I so enjoy sharing it with all of you! My business has grown by leaps and bounds because of you!

No comments: