May 2, 2008

2 beautiful sisters

Today I had the opportunity to make new friends at another one of my sessions. I spent the day with 3 beautiful ladies... mom, 3 year old big sister, and almost 2 month old little sister. We played, talked, ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and took pictures of the girl's "life" in action. With the family living in the same neighborhood I just moved to, I know we will be seeing each other again and again.

Mom, its going to be hard to choose which photographs to print... they are all so wonderful that I am even having a hard time narrowing them down! Here are some of my initial favorites from our day together, I got carried away, I know... but they are all so precious. Enjoy






1 comment:

The Dukes said...

wow are you serious? these are amazng. i can,t wait to see more
from the new blog stalker......keeta