April 28, 2008

O, what a wonderful day! Baby Photographer Madera

I told myself that if I can get one more day free before Jury Duty I would use it wisely... Well, I found out early this morning that I do not have to go in to the courthouse until tomorrow, giving me today free!

There was no better way to spend my day then photographing a much anticipated newborn I have been looking so forward to meeting. This is 11 day old Isabella, whom I photographed while still in the womb.

We had so much fun today that mommy has given me the wonderful opportunity to photograph her 3 more times as she grows during this year! I have been so lucky with my last four newborns all being sleepy little angles, making me forget about the hours I have spent waiting for others to fall asleep.
Welcome to the world little "bella"



No comments: