April 11, 2008

Spring is in the air!

With the arrival of spring and warmer weather I am experiencing a little baby boom here at I See Beauty... 5 precious newborns in the last week and a half. I am also very busy preparing for tomorrows Baby Fest Event. Finally, amongst all the other exciting things going on, we are also moving to a new home in the Fresno High area. Please be patient with me during this transition.

Here is handsome 8 day old Demetrius who I photographed this morning. Mom drove 4 hours just so I would be the one to take his first photographs. Thank you for the honor. I am happy to say that their trip was well worth while, we were able to capture so many amazing images.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Jamie! I just had to leave a comment on these pics, after all, that is MY little guy! Thanks again for being the one to document this special time in our lives. I would drive another 4 hours to make sure your the one to take the pics. Take care, KIT, and cant wait to see the finished product!

-Tiffany