April 16, 2008

BabyFest was a Hit!



Thank you to all the families that stopped by my booth to say hello, we had a wonderful time getting to meet the community. I am now in the middle of the "big move" I have been talking about... I look forward to being able to settle into my new house over the next few weeks.

I am blessed with being so busy and in demand. Every day I am booking more and more families, my schedule is filled for the rest of April and most of May, if you want a session in June please book with me now.

Also, I recently received the news that it is time for me to fulfill my civic responsibility of Jury duty. Beginning April 28th I will be out of the office for an unknown amount of time until my "duty" is over. For all of you that have been waiting for order, please continue to be patient, I promise the wait will be worth it!

No comments: