December 12, 2008

Keeping Busy...

Hi everyone. I have not posted on the blog for a few days because I am so busy fulfilling pre-Christmas orders. I have 3 sessions to post, which I will be doing next week.

This is a big weekend in my little world...
Today my husband is graduating from his nursing program, so we will be participating in the festivities of this giant accomplishment this evening. It is also his birthday this weekend so we will be out of town at a very exciting event for us in LA. We have been looking forward to this for such a long time!

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay tuned next week for some new images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jaime! Enjoy your time off with the hubby :) Anthony and I are looking forward to you meeting our little guy- we have a planned induction on 12/19 this Friday- will keep you posted!

<3 Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie. I just saw the beautiful picture of our newest nephew. I love your pictures and wish that you could just follow us around and take pics all the time. The girls miss you. Tell Selus, Happy Birthday. It was also Dan's birthday this past weekend. We should of gotten together. We didn't forget. Well, keep up the good work and tell your husband we said Hi!

Lysa