You may recognize these two from the maternity session we did at the end of August. It was a perfect session with a happy sleepy baby, beautiful home and wonderful parents. It was worth the weekend trip to the bay area to capture their little boy.
Mom and Dad really wanted Oso to take a photo with baby too... this image may look like it was easily accomplished, but think again. It took a list of ingredients to make this shot work:
- One well exercised (ie: tired) Lab.
- One very cooperative baby who did not wake up even while being licked :)
- One jar of quarters (to hold up the basket)
- One can of black beans and six cans of tuna... don't ask
- A professional dog handler (aka: Dad)
- Lets not forget the dog treats!
- A dash of patience