August 31, 2008

My Schedule is Almost FULL!

August is now at its end and has been a month that has shattered all records at I See Beauty Photography for the most sessions ever in one month, by nearly double! I was planning on it being a low key "catch up" month so I can prepare for the upcoming busy season. All my intentions were out the window as mother after mother called me at the last minute to "squeeze" their babies into my schedule. My soft heart could not turn them away.

My schedule is almost full with only 9 session openings until December... make that 8 (one just booked as I was typing out this posting.) With such a packed schedule I have very little time for last minute requests. An early apology to all those families I will have to turn away this fall as I can no longer guarantee room to squeeze in unexpected sessions for the remainder of 2008.

If you are expecting a baby, please arrange a session with me before your baby is born and I will make every effort to be sure your little one is photographed within the first two weeks. Any requests for babies out of the "Newly Born" stage (over 14 days old) will have to be put on a waiting list and called if something opens up.

No comments: