August 14, 2008

Introducing...

Whew, what an extremely overwhelmingly busy 2 weeks this has been for me, and I still have 3 more photo sessions this week along with a mountain of photos to work on. This baby boom has really put me behind on my computer time... but don't worry Moms, I am working night and day to get to your requests.
I have been going non-stop forgetting to introduce my new lovely assistant to you. Meet Miss Christy, a degreed Artist and aspiring portrait photographer. She has been training with me for two weeks now and is quickly learning the ropes. She has already began attending photo sessions with me, and has been a great help with all the behind the scene things that I have needed to catch up on.
Thanks Christy for all your help and newfound friendship!

No comments: