August 10, 2008

Fall Family Sessions are Here!

It's TIME... My fall schedule is NOW OPEN for all to book their Fall Family Sessions! It's a great way to create memories, get Custom Holiday Cards and photo gifts for the family.
This year I am offering a special package that includes my beautifully designed holiday cards. I have several card designs to choose from and will be posting more images of them soon.  

Family Fall Session ~  $ 250
This special package includes:
 -  a local session with 20-30 images presented in an on-line gallery.
 - {24} deluxe 5x7 pre-designed folded cards
 -  Your choice of 1 Gift Portrait Package 
 -  Printable PDF contact sheet of your gallery
 -  Up to 4 individuals ($25 ea. additional person)
      (a $55 savings)
I will be scheduling Family sessions on Tuesday and Thursdays all of September, October and November. To receive your photos and cards in time for Christmas, your session should take place before November 8th.

My schedule fills up FAST!
 Please do not wait until the last minute, book your session now by emailing me at: jamie@iseebeauty.com

No comments: