July 26, 2008

We are Back!

Our past 7 days was heavenly on California's Central Coast. My husband and I enjoyed the cool ocean breezes, walks on the beach, and sleeping in every morning. The two of us have been going non-stop in our respective worlds for months now, so this was a well deserved retreat.

Even though I was on a "break", I could not get photography off my mind. I had some time to explore the antique shops on the coast and found a couple of goodies to use with my future newborn subjects. I also had one of my all time favorite families join us on Tuesday afternoon for photos on the beach, I will be posting a sneak peek of their session soon.

Below is our attempt to take a photo to remember our second anniversary with. Well, without a third person this is a tough task. Luckily I brought my trusty tripod! Running to get in position after clicking that timer is always an adventure... especially in the sand dunes.


Although he was Mr. Serious in this test shot, my husband has a way of looking great in almost any photo I take of him. Thats Morro Rock in the background.

No comments: