June 22, 2008

My Oh My, how fast they grow!

You may recognize this big boy's newborn photograph below when he made his first debut in January. Now look at him, as proud as ever at 5 months old.

It was through this baby's newborn session that I fell in love with the "Historic Fresno High" area, which prompted our recent move. Now my husband and I not only have this family as new neighbors, but great friends as well. They even made it to our party last weekend. This means I get to watch baby Noah grow every few months with my camera, as well as seeing him more regularly on neighborhood walks and dinners.

Thanks Grandpa for giving the gift of photography to Noah for his first year of life, if it was not for you, I would not have such wonderful new friends, and probably would not have found our new home.


No comments: