April 2, 2008

my newest little challenge...

Many new and expecting parents believe that the precious sleeping newborn photographs I am able to capture are only with uniquely well behaved, always sleeping babies, that do not cry. The truth is that each newborn session takes hours of patience, full tummies, and a touch of positive thinking.

I have yet to walk away from a session without capturing many treasured memories, it is my goal when I enter their house, and I have always succeeded.

Today, this little one wanted to challenge my unbroken record, but he did not prevail. In the end he gave up and went to sleep just long enough to let us create some wonderful images of him in his most fleeting stage of life. With these photographs, my blog has come full circle, I photographed baby Carter in the womb with mom and dad in early February.


No comments: